Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
Meet our team of experts
Dr. Richard Kim, M.D.
When you meet Dr. Richard Kim, you can’t help but pick up on the laid-back vibe that reveals his West Coast upbringing. At the same time, his keen interest in helping you return to your active lifestyle is certain to reveal his sharp, inquisitive approach to medicine.
Dr. Kim calls upon a rare combination of clinical training and research experience to diagnose your musculoskeletal problems and develop a unique treatment plan. It’s the same advanced knowledge he applies on the sidelines, providing care for the elite athletes of USA Rugby.
In fact, Dr. Kim has focused his practice on the use of complementary nonsurgical disciplines and therapies. You’ll feel the difference from the time you contact our office, through your initial consultation with Dr. Kim, to the conclusion of your treatment plan. Not only will you understand your condition and treatments, but also the science that allows advanced nonsurgical techniques such as stem cell therapy to help you heal.
The highest standard of care. The newest technology to help your body heal itself. And an uncommon degree of compassion. That’s Richard Kim Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Team Physician, USA Rugby
- M.D., Albany Medical College
- Medical/Pediatrics Residency
- Sports Medicine Fellowship
- BS, University of Washington
Medicine Takes a Village
Kragen S. Orleman, CMSRN
Nurse, Practice Manager
- AAS, SUNY Adirondack
- Hospital experience in oncology and pediatrics
- Enjoys sports, especially golf, skiing and lifting weights
Danielle Kiser, MS, RDN, CDN
- Lead Clinical Dietitian, NutraSourceRD
- Dietitian/Spinning Instructor, Southern Saratoga YMCA
- BS, Business Management
- AAS, Secretarial Science
- Enjoys hiking, cycling, golf and Zumba
Healing Here at Home
Dr. Kim and our staff take pride in supporting local sports and recreational organizations with our time and professional contributions.